Wednesday, February 8, 2012

NANA PARTY 2012

02/07/2012

I have been working at Kushi Tsuru for 2 years.... yes...2 years!!!
Time flies so fast! I'm kind of proud of myself to work here.
It's not only the place that I make money, but it's a warm family for me.
Everyone is very nice to me since the first day I worked!
I have learned from hmmmm.... zero!
The more I learn about Japanese food, is the more I fall in love with a lovely culture :)

A couple weeks before the Nana Party company occurred, I came up with the idea about producing a short working video from Isobune and Kushi Tsuru for the owner, Nanako san, as a gift.
She is very kind to me and of course every employee!

I remembered that she gives us a New Year gift which is a gift card every New Year, so instead of giving her a chocolate like last year, I planed to make this video for her.

We all had a 2nd Nana Party at Yamasho. Only a few people couldn't join the party...
We started at 6:30pm, it was lil raining outside, but it's all good.

The managers; Naoki, Yasu, and Yoko had some speeches to open the party, then Nanako greeted everyone.

The food was served around 7:00pm. It was Japanese buffet! Such as; sashimi, chicken karate,  noodles, chicken wings, salads, salmon shiyoyaki, gyoza, and etc.
And after the meal, we had green tea, strawberry, and vanilla ice-creams as our desert... Yummy!

I think the highlight of this party is the video I have made, really! because we have seen ourselves in the short film...
The video made us laugh, smile, and cry.
I would love to share my feeling and our wonderful time working with each other via this video...




After we finished dinner, we spent time singing karaoke in a private room next to the dining room.
Everyone sang all songs together; English, Japanese, Chinese, and Spanish until 11:30pm.

It is another wonderful memory day in my life... 
I love you...KUSHITSURU...










60 people :D







No comments:

Post a Comment